Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter and A Little of This and That

Well, to update on the past few weeks, I have been pretty busy. We did Easter until I was sick of eggs. I think we hunted eggs in like 3 or 4 different places. Then we went to Eufaula for the weekend with Keith's grandparents on their camper. That was a wonderful relaxing few days. The pollen was horrible, the top of the lake had a yellow cover. Bailey got her cast off and was able to start playing ball this past week. A little girl on our team and her mother died in a car wreck this past Monday on their way to school. Such a tragady. So far our little team is doing pretty good. We have had 3 games, we tied one, won one, and one was canceled due to our loss. I have been sick for about the last month and a 1/2 with a cough due to pollen, I think. I'm so tired of coughing. Aiden dealt with strep throat a week or 2 ago, oh what fun. Ben turned 10 the 14th, and I think that is about it. Oh and we have been having some abousolutely fabulous weather, that I LOVE!!! We have gotten out and played and done yard work and oh so enjoyed our time off. Well I guess that's all for now, I 'll post a few pics.




Heather

No comments: