Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wooohoooo!!!

We finally finished up cheering, praise the Lord. Last Saturday we had our awards thing. It was quite chilly that day, but I was ever so happy that it was over. After all the late nights, getting drenched in Goshen, and a little damp the next weekend. I'm so glad it is over. Have you ever been to Goshen, well you can't get there from here. It's one of those there's no good way to get there and you would never come across it w/o signs, that I think God put there LOL!!! They were cardboard written. Anywho we have been busy with that and today was Aiden's party at daycare. I was bad, and just threw on a football jersy that was my stepsons when they were smaller. I just don't get into this halloween stuff. Well I guess that's all for now. I will end with some pictures.

Last Home Game


Her Trophy


My "Pitball Player"


Enjoying snacks w/ friends


Molly Kate & Ellie Mooney, some of our friend's kids. They were toooo cute.



Have a great weekend.


Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celina asked me the other day how I knew "Aiden's mom"...WHAT!?!?!? I had to think about it for a minute to figure out who in the world she was talking about...! I get confused when my worlds come together--and she's always been on one side and you were on the other...kinda funny!!!! hehehe!

Heather said...

That is funny!!!!

Lori said...

I think he looked precious in his football jersey:)

Carrie said...

Sweet pics, Heather, but it's time to do a little update!:) I am just now catching up with everyone. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. Ella is doing great, and I look forward to one day hoping to be ready for HER cheering season to be coming to an end!:)